3423 zenekar 12355 letölthető zene

Hozzászólások » Kommentek » Blog hozzászólások » Mona Music - Blog: Tök jóóó :P kommentek

Témakörök
Hirdetés
Vissza a blogbejegyzéshezMona Music - Blog: Tök jóóó :P kommentek
Mona018 2008. dec.. 10.  17:34 2
Hi.I say thank you for your opinion!fortunately everybody else his taste ,many people like him with a word what I do,for many people on the other hand not! :)
Előzmény:   ericmorph    2008. dec.. 10.  15:30  
ericmorph 2008. dec.. 10.  15:30 1
OH MY GOD!
The music is not bad, but the acapella! It is TERRIBLE.... so you change it, i Think!

Ok, I have lots of comments to make about this track, so here goes. I'll just start by saying, throw away any of the advice you don't agree with. I'm no professional (yet), and I only supply the comments to try and help.

First of all most of the ideas are good, the basic elements by themselves all having about the right spot in the EQ. The problem is twofold, first the elements are not mastered right at all, and secondly, they are not mixed together correctly. Because they are mastered so quiet, it means the mixdown has room for more elements. So either boost the mastering several notches, or add more, louder elements to the mix.

I'll give you an example of the problem with the mastering. Turn on your players equalizer, and boost the 60 and 170Hz about 30%. Now start the track. Notice how much fuller the kick sounds. At about the 1 minute mark where we have the first lead-type sound entering the song, boost the 600Hz to +12db (100%), and the 1KHz 25% or so.

I think the right pieces are there, but they are not put together correctly. I'm not sure what software you are using, but I'll give some other pieces of advice:

-Force yourself to make longer/more varied loops - melodies, drumloops, percussion fills, it will lend to making it sound less mechanical, more natural. Build a nice soundscape for the track to ride on, and instantly it will give the track more depth.
-Individually EQ every single element in your track to boost its natural frequencies, and oftentimes its unnatural frequencies (like taking a bassdrum and pushing its mid frequency gives the kick a nice full sound)

cheers, Eric!

Szólj hozzá!

Csak regisztrált és belépett felhasználóink szólhatnak hozzá. Kattints ide a belépéshez! Regisztráció itt.

magyar | english | deutsch | espanol | francais | romana | polski | slovensky